Thursday, March 22, 2007

Good News

I just heard from mom that Kathryn's (grandpa's new wife) heart is back into rhytm and everything went good today. That is a good thing!

Its another day at work at least it isn't raining yet. There is a chance but who knows if it will happen. Tonight it is back to the old apartment to clean and hopefully all that will be left to do is clean carpets next week. I can't wait to be done with that place. There was way to many problems with the management over there. After cleaning, Bill and I will sit down and watch grey's anatomy together. It is his night though with the guys so who knows if we will watch it or not. It is two weeks away from racing season to start and I am not excited at all. I am kinda disappointed. Well its time to eat some lunch!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

What kind of racing?

Stephanie

Brooke said...

Dirt track late models