Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Bill's race car

Bill races a dirt late model. He travels all over the Midwest. Tracks that he goes to around home are I-80 in Greenwood Nebraska and Blackbird Bend Speedway in Onawa, Iowa. Last year we weren't at Blackbird due to they stopped the class he was in but this year they are bring it back. This weekend he is going to Davenport Iowa and West Liberty Iowa. Maybe I will get a schedule up. I will get some pictures up of the car once we get it out on the track and I am actually there. Yes I am being a baby this week and not going because I want to stay warm. I also want to stay well since I just finished getting over this cold a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Good luck with the races this weekend, Bill. Brooke, staying warm and well is a good idea. And good luck with your healthy lifestyle goals. Putting them out here in the public keeps you accountable and we can all cheer you on when you tell us you've lost a pound or two!