Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday

It is Friday, I can't wait for the day to be over. I have an appointment with the trainer tonight and I am going to catch up on cleaning. Since I had been concentrating so much on the old place. Fridays is catch up day at the office. I am not motivated to do anything today. I have been working my butt off all week. I will get it done though I just need to get some caffeine in me. I sit here thinking how hungry I am which I need to stop I have lost 2 lbs this week. Its a start. I'm slowly finding different things to eat since I can only have so many calories a day. I have been trying to find foods that have a lot of potassium in them. I don't care to much for bananas I will eat them if I have to but I would rather have something else. Any ideas? Well off to get some caffeine.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Instead of snacking on candy, I like those individually packaged 2% cheese snacks. Not the string cheese, but the cheddar. I don't know if it's high in potassium or not, but it seems more satisfying than anything else.
I hope the weekend wasn't too hard for you. You must have been surrounded by temptations with birthday cakes and mountains of Easter candy.