Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend where did it go??

My weekend flew by it wasn't even funny. I worked Saturday and Sunday from 7-1. Saturday I went shopping form 3 pm until 9 pm. I got three new outfits so that made me happy. Sunday I went shopping with my friend Jamie. It was great to catch up with her since she moved to Wahoo Nebraska. Bill practiced yesterday out at York Nebraska so he left at 9 am and didn't get home until 9 pm last night. Long day for him and me since I didn't get to see him at all.

My week is looking to be a busy one, tomorrow morning I have to take my SUV to Blair to get serviced and my uncle is letting me bring his car back to work. Wednesday I have my last appointment with my trainer. Thursday I am going to see a dermatologist which I hope he can help me. Friday I am a "single woman" until Monday as long as Mother Nature behaves. I will try and get some post done this week.

No comments: