Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sore

My body is so sore right now I want to just take a nice long bath and relax. I enjoyed my work out last night. He had me sweating within 5 minutes of my workout which usually I don't even break a sweat. That is a good sign I am hoping buring more calories. I am going to go for a little bit tonight and do very light cardio. I was in shock when I got on the scale at the gym. I have a scale at home. I get on it every morning. Somehow from 7 am till 6 last night I gained 10 lbs. I don't believe that one bit. So one of the scales are off. I did take into account though when I weigh myself in the morning I don't have clothes on and I haven't ate anything. Unlike at the gym I had at 4 meals already and I had clothes on and shoes. So that does matter a little. I am changing one of my goals the weight one to I want to lose 25 lbs.

The trainer changed my calorie intake. I was allowed to take in 1800 well he cut it down quite a bit to 1250 calories. I am going to be eating like a bird. I have to stay positive about it I am going to be able to do this.

4 comments:

LaDawn said...

Hey, where are your parents and why aren't they commenting on your blog? Are they technophobic?

Brooke said...

Mom is better at using a computer. Dad knows very little. He can send an email but it takes about 15 minutes.

stephanie said...

Gotta love it when a man can get you sweating in 5 mins. Maybe that is too risque for the blog but we are all adults.

:)

Janell said...

1250!? Per meal or per day!? :)

I'm sure you'll be able to stick with it. It's just a matter of replacing old habits with new, healthier eating habits.