Monday, April 23, 2007

Wind burn

Oh does it hurt to the point that I want to cry. How did this happen? Well I spent a nice relaxing Friday and Saturday at my parents cabin in Tekemah. I helped dad with the yard work. I got to use the riding lawn mower. Didn't think to much of how windy it was until I stopped and my face felt like it was on fire. We went into to town to Ronnie's to have lunch. Then mom, bailey and I went up to Oakland for a while. I love that small town it is so cute. My face just started to hurt even more. When we got back to the cabin I had more mowing to do and the wind had picked up even more. It is all red and peeling it still burns. If you have any remedies let me know I am up for anything right now!!!

2 comments:

Janell said...

Aloe lotion with bactine always helps me. I got it at Walgreens.

LaDawn said...

ouch!