Thursday, April 19, 2007

Workout videos

A while back ago I bought these work out videos called Windsor Pilates. I used to do them all the time and I was like wow there is nothing to this. So Tuesday night the gym was having a Pilates class so I was like that is something different then my regular routine I will go and do that. Wow needless to say I was doing those videos so wrong! I have been so sore in my abs the past two days. Tonight is yoga but I am not sure if I will do it since it goes into my Grey's anatomy. I may just do my regular routine. I have lost a few more pounds. I have been trying to be so good but it is hard when your boyfriend has fallen off the wagon and keeps waiting food that isn't good. I have been able to stay focused and that is a huge plus for me. Its like when you are a little kid and your parents have a chart for you when you do something good you get to put a gold star on it. Well I have made an excel spreadsheet and looking at it makes me happy and feels like I am achieving something.

2 comments:

LaDawn said...

Tell the boyfriend to stop sabotaging you and start supporting you.

Brooke said...

He is supporting me its him that needs to get back on it.