Thursday, April 5, 2007

Irritated

I don't have a problem helping someone out. However when I am sitting there busting my butt to make sure something is getting down and the person that asked for help is walking around talking to everyone and constantly laughing. I am going to stop doing what you asked and concentrate on my job instead of this persons job. Now this person is all mad at me today because I put the project back on there desk because I have been swamped with my boss being out of town. This person confronted me about it today and I said I have other things to do then this project. Am I in the wrong because this person sure is acting like it?

3 comments:

Janell said...

I don't think you are in the wrong - you're right, you have your own work to get done and I might say (gently and with a smile) "I have to get my own inbox cleared out first. If I still have some time, I'll be glad to help you if you really need me to."
The good fried chicken place is in Arlington; the Country Market, a combination grocery store/cafe. Chicken is the noon special on Fridays only. You have to get there early, though. They run out about 12:30.

LaDawn said...

Breath deep and concentrate on doing your job well. Say it with a smile an don't let their anger influence your life.

LaDawn said...

PS Glad to see you are now a "woman"!