Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last weekend

Well the parties are over and the week has come to return to work. Still have family in town till wednesday. Tonight will be the last of seeing them at dinner. It is always good to see the family that is from out of state. I love my family dearly but boy they haven't helped with this diet. I had a lot of temptations but I was good. I had a very very small piece of cake on Saturday at the party and I didn't eat the frosting. I even lost weight that day. So that made me happy. Gotta love mom she gave Bill and I an easter basket which we didn't want because we are trying to lose weight. It is hidden for that lovely time of the month when I get those really bad cravings if you get in my way you better watch out or those midnight cravings where just one small piece will do it. I haven't had any of those yet but I am sure it is to come.

Saturday after the party we went through the rest of my grandma's stuff. It was so hard to go through it. I cried most of the way home. I have had a really hard time with this and it doesn't seem to be getting any easier. My grandpa has remarried a very nice lady but I have a hard time accepting the fact that there is someone new in my grandpa's life. I am getting better about it but it is extremely difficult.

Sunday I waitressed and made dinner for Bill and I because my family was still in Nebraska City and I wouldn't make it down in time for dinner. We had cajun pork chops that bill grilled and they were awesome! I made some potatoes. It was fun making dinner together. I get a kick out of we got a kitchen table for this apartment (I got rid of my old one because it needed a lot of work done to it) and we still sit on the floor at the coffee table in the living room. I think we have ate twice at the table.

I have the camera back I just need to download the pictures tonight so hopefully you will see them soon!

1 comment:

Janell said...

Good job losing weight over the Easter weekend! You're off to a great start - the rest of the year will be easy!