Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tradition

I remember a tradition that my grandma and I used to do every summer. I would stay with my grandparents all summer long until I was seventeen. Every summer grandma and I would make chocolate chip cookies. It was so much fun. We would do different sizes and at the end we would always make on great big cookie to share. I have pictures somewhere of a couple different cookies we would make. Each year I would think the big cookie was getting smaller. It was just that I was getting older. I miss making cookies with my grandma.

What are things you miss doing that was a tradition in your family?

4 comments:

Janell said...

I posted an answer to your question on my blog.
JC

LaDawn said...

Christmas Eve at Nanny's is the tradition I miss most. But when you start your own family you start your own traditions and try to weave the old in with the new.

Janell said...

Brooke, I want to put you in charge of the "dieter friendly" section of the Carson cookbook. Do you have tips and recipes?
JC

Brooke said...

I really don't have any tips or recipes I eat very little meals and exercises.